Global Hire and Services Machine Service Program
Global Hire and Services maintenance program is a comprehensive system that is supported by many moving parts, from our qualified service technicians to our qualified administrators our systems are designed to ensure our machines are serviced on a regular basis and meet Australian standards.
As a part of Global Hire and Services internal structure we have become a member of the EWPA (Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia) this allows us to be proficient in current legislation and safety alerts.
Customer Service and Maintenance Programme
As a local company we pride ourselves in supporting our surrounding local businesses, this is why we have dedicated mechanical support teams for customer servicing and repairs. Our fully qualified customer service technicians are available 24 / 7 for all of your mechanical needs.
- Engine and hydraulic oil levels
- Tyre inflation pressures and general condition of tyres
- Hydraulic hose system for leaks (look for fresh oil stains on ground) and for pipes and hoses to be secured to prevent damage
- Grease/oil pivot points and moving parts where applicable
- Platform gate locking systems
- Condition of padding on the platform top rail to prevent impact injury
- Wheel nut tension
- Condition and tension of chains and sprockets (if applicable)
- Fuel level
- Exhaust for damage/holes that may contribute to excessive noise
- All controls, linkages and cables to be free from damage and operate smoothly and freely (e.g. engine speed, forward/reverse, luffing and slewing, steering controls)
- Travel brakes are operational
- Visually check stress areas such as boom mounts and boom and stabiliser bars for signs of cracking and fatigue